Hey Kids Min Families! It's almost time for your kids to Up-Grade! Which means it's that time of the year where all families with kiddos birth - 4th grade will need to re-register for the coming year’s programming. We promise you'll be done in less than 2 minutes!
For all families with infants - 4th Graders
Up-Grade (promotion to new classes) will be Sunday, September 5th -- be sure to complete your re-registration before then!
Any time you can't be with us in-person, join us on Playlister!
Each week Playlister has been specially made with you and your kiddos in mind. It's best used as a family, so you can interact, discuss, and enjoy together. Each week you'll see some of the same components as we intentionally use repetition to help solidify truths. But you'll also see we'll add fresh new fun along the way.
We miss seeing you in person on Sunday, but are thrilled at any chance to connect with you and yours weekly.
For all families with preschoolers- 4th Graders
We are eager and ready for your family!
Based on state-wide changes in requirements and recommendations, we are excited to be one step closer towards fully regathering! Here's some of what you can expect as your kiddos join us on Sundays:
- We will no longer be requiring RSVP's for Kids Min programming. As you're ready to join us, so are we!
- Masks will no longer be required in our building or required for all Kids Min staff and volunteers. We are asking all of our childcare volunteers who are not vaccinated to continue wearing masks and morning-of temperature checks.
- We will continue with a contactless drop-off and pick-up -- parent and child will continue to take selfie on parent’s phone at drop off to use as their “pick-up tag” for later. This is in place of our regular Kids Min tag system.
- We will continue to create space to social distance. During drop-off/pick-ups will continue to ask families to line-up in que on the dots on the floor 6 feet apart (signage present to assist) waiting to check in -- limiting to one family in the Nursery Lobby, Preschool Hallway, or Grove Counter at a time.
- We will continue to have hand-cleaning stations and opportunities throughout all our environments.
- We will continue to offer Playlister content for families of our preschoolers-4th graders who are not joining us in-person. You can find that weekly content here!
We are passionate about keeping your kids safe and healthy! Read about our steps of safety and sanitation here...
This Week in Kids Min Programs
Press Play - I Can Trust God
We don’t want trusting God to be hard for our preschoolers. God has done so much to show us that we can trust Him. That is why we are going to continue teaching our preschoolers that they can Press Play and trust God with everything. The music, the dancing, and the instruments continue this month. And, most importantly, we have more true stories from the Bible of people who show us why we can trust God.
We want preschoolers to trust that God is always with them. We want them to look to Jesus so He can show them
they can trust God. We want them to put on the armor of God and trust Him to use it to make them strong. And,
we want them to trust that nothing can ever separate them from God’s love. It is our prayer that they will always
remember all of the reasons why they can trust God.
“TRUST IN THE LORD WITH ALL YOUR HEART.”
PROVERBS 3:5, NIV
Press Play - Get in the Mix!
When it comes to confidence, we might try and base it on what we do well or what a teacher or parent might say about us. But true confidence should be built on something that lasts forever. We think that’s found in understanding how God sees us. God created us, and God loves us. Nowhere is this more evident than in the life, death, and resurrection of Jesus. And, when you put your confidence in Jesus, you can truly see yourself how God sees you.
When you learn to see yourself the way God sees you, you can live with true confidence. You can "get in the mix” and take on anything life throws your way.
“I REMAIN CONFIDENT OF THIS: I WILL SEE THE GOODNESS OF THE LORD IN THE LAND OF THE LIVING.”
PSALM 27:13, NIV
Upcoming & Ongoing Kids Min Events
Save the Date!
Sunday, August 22nd | 9AM
Join us for this parent-only breakfast and a time of concise and interactive conversations that simplifies what you need to know about kindergartners in this next phase and what your family can expect as they Up-Grade to The Grove! We hope for great conversations and connections that will give you a place to discover more about your kindergartner—so you can make the most of this phase!
No need to RSVP, just join us!
Grab the whole family and pop on over!
You can “pop-in” any time to enjoy a little treat and connect with friends as we gather on The Lawn. Stay for the whole time or just pop-by to say hello – whatever works best for your family!