- eXtreme (our ministry to 4th and 5th graders) will be retired make room for 56, an exciting new ministry focused on 5th and 6th graders!
- 56 will be part of the Pulpit Rock Student Ministry (PRiSM) and focused on providing age specific community, fun and faith development for 5th and 6th graders.
- 56 will take place on Sunday mornings during the 10:30 service throughout the year and on Wednesday evenings during the school year.
- Our 4th graders will become part of Kingdom Kids, Pulpit Rock’s Children Ministry.
- Kingdom Kids will be realigned into two parts for large group time, K-2nd graders in one group and 3rd-4th graders in the second group. This separation will allow us to create two worship services and programs that will focus on our children’s developmental and spiritual needs.
We want to recognize and take advantage of faith, cognitive, emotional and physical development of our children and to better create environments where they can flourish.
We invite you to join us in praying for our leaders in Kingdom Kids, AWANA, and PRiSM and that God will use these changes to impact our children for Him and His Kingdom.