- This event has passed.
Summer Fun Club
July 21 @ 10:30 am - 11:30 am
An event every week that begins at 10:30 am on Sunday, repeating until August 25, 2019
Summer is here, so let’s have some fun! For 8 weeks starting the first Sunday in July, The Grove will begin our summer programming—Summer Fun Club! During these 8 weeks we will only have elementary programming during the 10:30am service. We’ll be taking advantage of having all the kids together at the same time to focus on building connections and friendships!
Here’s what to expect and to plan for with your family:
- The Grove will only be meeting during the second service (10:30am) for these 8 weeks, starting July 7th running through August 25th.
- We’ll be calling these 8 weeks, Summer Fun Club— your child will not want to miss all the fun each week as we celebrate what God is doing in us to change the world around us! There will be engaging stories, fun games, interactive worship, and some hands-on activities!
- We invite you to attend the 9:00am service as a family if you are here both hours. We will provide kid’s worship bulletins and coloring supplies at the Kids Welcome Counter if your kiddos need something extra to keep them engaged during service.
- The Nursery and Preschool will continue their regular programs for both services during the summer.
- Sunday, September 1st will kick-off our fall programming back in The Grove! We’ll promote into new classes and embark on some exciting adventures together.
Our Kids Ministry Team is so excited about this summer! We hope your family is too! It’s sure to be a time full of fun, enjoyment, and connections for our kids. We hope to see you and yours soon–maybe even bring a friend or two! If you have any questions about this summer, please connect with us! firstname.lastname@example.org or 719-598-6767