- This event has passed.
Adult Swim: Mental Health & Our Kids
June 27 @ 10:30 am - 11:30 am
We will be hosting David Galvan from Education For A Lifetime who is a skilled trainer on helping parents learn why and how to have these crucial conversations around mental health, suicide and other high-risk behaviors.
Some key topics will include:
- Importance of parental relationship
- Understanding and connecting with teen culture
- Recognizing signs/symptoms
- How to have helpful conversations
- Destigmatizing mental health
This will be a great chance to connect with other parents and leave feeling empowered and there is no need to register. This time is offered to parents of kids of any age and it is designed for parents only, Adult-Swim-style!