COVID-19 Worship Safely Plan
Masks will not currently be required for vaccinated adults in our building. However, we encourage you to consult CDC guidelines and make a decision that is best for you and your family.
We are working hard as a team to make sure that we can continue gathering and connecting, but we want to do so in as safe and respectful way as possible. We’ve thoroughly read all the standards and requirements for restaurants and religious gatherings, and we will continue to modify our plan as things change.
Some reminders for January...
- If you have any cold symptoms, at this point, assume it is COVID and respond accordingly. And if you are feeling under the weather, please worship online with us instead of in person.
- If you’ve been exposed to anyone who is sick, but you are feeling fine, please consider wearing a mask if you are planning on worshiping in person.
- Mask wearing and online worship is always a good option if you are uncomfortable with the potential of being exposed.
- But most importantly, let's be reminded of Kyle’s challenge at the end of his sermon on Nahum – whatever else we do, let’s recapture our ability to love really well!
A few more things to note...
- Masks will not currently be required in our building for vaccinated adults. However, we encourage you to consult CDC guidelines and make a decision that is best for you and your family.
- While masks are not required, please be mindful of others' comfort levels when shaking hands, giving hugs, distancing, etc.
- If you are not vaccinated and/or high-risk, we recommend you consult with CDC guidelines about masks and social distancing to make your own decision about what you feel is best.
- If you are uncomfortable or nervous about attending, we also trust you to hear from God and return as you feel safe. We look forward to seeing you back in person when you are ready. We will continue live streaming both services indefinitely.
Kids Min Programming and Childcare
Kids Min programming is open for all ages to join us each week - no RSVPS required!
We are asking all of our childcare volunteers who are not vaccinated to continue wearing masks and doing temperature checks.
Online content will continue to be available for kids. You can find that here.
Questions? Contact email@example.com.